If you’re ready to make a difference, then we’re ready for you to join us. Hendall offers competitive salaries, fringe benefits, career growth opportunities, and a focused and fun day-to-day work environment.
Hendall supports agency missions with top-notch talent and provides our personnel with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and to be of service.
Why work at Hendall?
We Find Great People.
At Hendall, we are always on the lookout for top talent. Each time we anticipate a new project, we start looking for the dream team—the right combination of people whose superior technical expertise and program-specific skills will deliver the highest quality results for our clients. We look for people who have a proven track record and impeccable personal character. We then employ a rigorous, multi-step screening and verification process to ensure we’re hiring only the best.
Click Here to View our Current Positions
We Keep Great People.
Hendall employees enjoy:
- An energizing work environment focused on the mission of our clients
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability, and AD&D
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Performance-based bonuses for exemplary service to our clients
- Financial support for continued professional development
- Management Incentives—an incentive compensation program that leads the industry in both short- and long-term rewards.
Hendall Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EEO is the Law
- EEO es la Ley
- EEO Supplement
- EEO Suplementario
- EEO AA Policy
- OFCCP Pay Transparency
- OFCCP Transparencia en el Pago
If you are interested in applying for employment with Hendall Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources Department at (301) 978-7497.