Want to work with Hendall? We offer a variety of convenient and easy-to-use procurement options for our government clients. Through our Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedules (FSS), and agency-specific Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that Hendall has been awarded as a prime and subcontractor, agencies have rapid access to our wide range of services.
How to Partner with Hendall—Government Contracting Options and Vehicles
Depending on your agency’s needs and the contracting option chosen, we can offer:
- Streamlined acquisition—services available quickly and with minimum paperwork under fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, and contracts can typically be initiated with simple statement of work.
- Lowered administrative costs—because procurement process and time is reduced to a minimum, agency administrative costs are significantly reduced.
- Socio-economic credit—awarding agencies and prime contracting partners gain credit for promoting small business participation.
- Competitive pricing—pricing and terms and conditions have been pre-negotiated, competed, and determined to be fair and reasonable by an awarding agency.
- Proven past performance—past performance credentials have been vetted, thoroughly validated, and determined to be favorable by an awarding agency.